Our pieces are quality handmade, so no two pieces are exactly the same. Some variance in pattern placement and very minor size variation may occur.
Colours have been depicted as best as possible in our images. These colours can appear different depending on your screen.
* All projects to be requested via Online Custom Order Request Form.
* Initial reply to client via email will include the best indication of costs, based upon information provided. Further discussion is welcome.
* In most cases, fabric samples are then posted to the client, for consideration.
* If the client wishes to go ahead, an invoice will be issued. The details on this invoice must be confirmed, before progressing. (**This is important, as our production team work from the details on the invoice**).
* Deposit payment confirms the details on invoice are correct and production can begin. Most often, fabric will need to be ordered from the suppliers and this occurs only after deposit payment. Client will be informed on fabric delivery timeframe (it is usually 7-10 working days).
* Cushion production generally takes 2-3 weeks for most projects.
* Upon completion of the project, the invoice is re-sent (often with photos of the finished cushions).
* Delivery/Pick-up of the cushions is organised after final payment.
By placing an order for products on this website, you offer to purchase those products in accordance with these Terms. When placing an order, all information you provide must be complete and accurate and you must be an authorised user of the credit card provided to SquareFox. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the purchase price. If there is an error in the price of any goods you have ordered, SquareFox will inform you and give you the option to purchase the item at the correct price or to cancel the order. All prices advertised are subject to change without notice. For customers outside Australia, you are responsible for any customs, taxes, excise or other duties that may be imposed by local customs authorities.
Despatch times will vary according to availability of the product you have ordered. SquareFox is not responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control.
If you wish to return any products you have purchased from SquareFox, please visit our Returns page for more information.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website contains copyright material, brand names, trade marks and other intellectual property rights protected by law. All names and logos on this website are trade marks of SquareFox (unless otherwise stated) and that all content on this website is subject to copyright. You agree not to infringe any of those rights. In addition, you agree not to use, copy, transmit, adapt, vary or modify any material on the website for commercial use, except as otherwise expressly authorised by these Terms or with the express prior written consent of SquareFox
Licence to Use the Website
Downloading materials contained in this website for reproduction purposes may only be done with SquareFox's prior written consent. You must not establish links on any other websites to this website without the prior written consent of SquareFox.
In addition to obligations listed elsewhere in these Terms, you agree:
SquareFox reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, SquareFox excludes all liability, including negligence, for any loss incurred in reliance on the contents of this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify SquareFox from and against any third party claims, liability, damages and costs arising from your use of the website or your breach of these Terms.
Failure by SquareFox to enforce at any time any of these Terms shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of the rights of SquareFox under these Terms.
Changes to the Terms
SquareFox reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time without notice. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website.
Severance of Clauses
If any clause in these Terms is invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.