There are many options with the finishing of chair cushions. They are listed below. We are happy to discuss these, if you wish. However, if you have a preference, please list this within the quote.
BASE Seat Cushion Options:
- Standard finish
- Firm, comfortable seat cushion; with extra wadding layer over foam for comfort & fit.
- No seam visible at front, unless cushions are deeper than 650mm, when it is required.
2. PIPING TRIM:
- Piping trim added to the top & bottom panels, for a neat, elegant finish, by emphasising the silhouette and creates design.
- Functionally, it also protects the cut edges and seams of the fabric.
BACK Seat Cushion Options
1. PLUMP BASIC:
- Fine seam across the width (and invisible form the front)
- If cushions are taller than 650mm, as seam will also be added across the top
- Zipper at base
- Soft poly fill recommended
- Front & Back are connected by a side panel; gives a modern look
- Piping trim (in a contrast or co-ordinating colour) can be added to the front & back panels, for a neat, elegant finish.
- Optional fill: 'soft', using fibre fill or 'firm', using MDF/Outdoor foam.
- Zipper in centre, bottom panel
3. WEDGE SHAPE:
- Ideal to put against a wall or straight back
- Generally, 120mm thick at top and 180mm thick at the base.
- Zipper in centre bottom panel.
** When measuring, don't make this mistake!**
Subtract the thickness of the seat cushion, or your back cushion will be too high.
Check out our GALLERY PAGE of previous work.